glueless lace wigs (pix added)

glueless lace wigs (pix added)

Postby iluvmyNYstyle » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:50 am

glueless lace wigs (pix added) I have a few questions...

Has anyone purchased a lace wig with the glueless cap style?

OR...

Can someone tell me the options I should request when ording a custom lace wig so it can be worn without glue (i.e. thin skin perimeter, adjustable straps in back)?

OR...

Has anyone been able to convert their lace wig to be worn without glue? If so, how was it done?

Thanks!

edited to add

Here are pics of the glueless cap Stacey from skynrobsshopandsave.com emailed me:
iluvmyNYstyle

Re: glueless lace wigs (pix added)

Postby sensi sweetie » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:54 am

he last pic looks ALOT like GA SonShyne. I hope I'm wrong but I'm sure I've seen that pic before unless she gave them permission.
sensi sweetie

Postby Kiwi2g2 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:15 am

I ahve one of these type of wigs and what I do is basically use it like a 3/4 and just blend my hairline into it. Works great! after I took my weave out I bought it for a backup while I waited for new hair and gave my own hair a break.... she didn't even know it was a wig
Kiwi2g2

Postby EllePixie » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:17 am

This is one hot mess for sure! It needs to be tweaked some more before they actually start to sell them.
EllePixie

Postby La Colocha » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:28 am

that picture is horrible and I can't see it fooling anyone! what's with the black line around the front of the hairline. you will need more than some sally henson for that mess.
La Colocha

Postby Angel_Face » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:30 am

The scalp is mono fillament and its only a small piece in front... I will post pics of me wearing it later on tonight. I'm at work right now (Its 4:21pm) where I am.. and when I get off I have "Meet your teacher and take supply night" at my sons school.. but I will post them tonight
Angel_Face

Return to Wigs