Indian virgin vs. indian remy for processed?

Indian virgin vs. indian remy for processed?

Postby Stormy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:43 am

Indian virgin vs. indian remy for processed?Have you ever ordered "indian virgin hair" from a CV and have them process it to a lighter colour "a curl or a wave" and did it look better than with "indian remy hair". What differences did you notice between the indian virgin and the non virgin, after they had processed it, I'm just wondering if it's worth the extra $30 or so they charge for it.... I used to order all indian remy lika a year ago before I switched up to chinese, I liked the IR but have never tried ordering a processed wig with" indian virgin hair"i need some tips for blending vc hair. i know there is bantu knots, perm rods, two strand twist, bobby pins and french braiding the leave out. did i miss anything? any YT tutorials? I need a visual!!! this will be my first time w/ leave out and curly hair in a long asssssss time!I sound like an overweight person walking up these steps. I can't even walk up this darn hill without taking a break. not to mention, my voice is like a 13 year old boy going through puberty. I hate being sick. my leave is breaking something fierce. i cannot use anything but a semi/rinse on my hair. Crywell if i am not BKTing right after. my stylist used a demi, but we didnt bkt this time and my hair hates me for it Cry i did an aphogee on my leave a couple of nights ago. I need to baby this mess ughhhh! ConfusedOuch Ill be picking up some more megatek from the horse stable store after work. Ouch and my hair just going have to be greasy because I am about to start back up on this JBCO as well. I need to go back curly so I wont have to worry about heat. but I am TERRFIED to go curly w/ leaveoutI am too researching KC. Because I am terrified of it lol. I am definitely getting some more Virgin curly and some KC, just not sure from where. And I want my KC to have some texture too. I maybe asking for a bit much huh? Me too PB! Do you know what you're getting? I'm about to start researchin for some KC that doesn't need to be sealed with wood filler in order to not shed.
Stormy

Re: Indian virgin vs. indian remy for processed?

Postby Rex » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:21 pm

I suck at paralel parking. I really do. I did it fine when I took lessons with the driving school. But I just tried today and it was baaad. My road test is next saturday. Im gonna fail again
Rex

Postby Tony Zhang » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:30 am

plus M was off in the corner grinding on one of his ex's during the after party, while I was dancing with the neighbor. We no longer even check for each other like that. I tried to explain that to the neighbor..but yeah. It's like..why even ask for my number, talk to me for some odd hours during and after the party, and all of that. He knew I wasn't going to be going to his place that night. ;/

I did want to though, his body is off the chain, but I had to fight myself and say no, I wasn't going to go out like that. At least not right then and there. You can tell he's the type of dude who has always gotten his way.
Tony Zhang

Postby Rex » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:50 am

Would y'all judge me if I wore a 6 inch lace front wig ?I hate lace fronts. If U a chick wit a lace front I'm sure your future home will be foreclosed If U eat Root Beer & Banana flavor Popsicles you're a #Hoe & prolly have a nappy lace frontRoomie just said "front weave" I'm gonna make this more entertaining by asking him to describe that more (assuming he means lace front) lol
Rex

Postby taren916 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:57 am

Reading Eph. 6:10-17 where it says put on full armour of God-just realized my helmet of salvation doesn't fit over my wigfilmin a new vid tomorrow! this one has a brand new character!!!!!! cant wait to pick out her wig today hahahhahaa
taren916

Postby Sensationnel » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:00 am

AMBER ALERT:Bridgeport,CT VEHICLE:1996 Grn Ford Explorer CHILD:2 HispM 3'0 Hair:Blck SUSPECT:29 Hisp M Eys:Brwn Hair:Blck CALL 866-697-2623ready... well uniform wise, need to sort my hair/ school bag!As much as I love the boots Xmas catalogue, I wonder who would welcome a hair removal gift?! miss when I was little, and didn't care about my weight, clothes, or hair. I just did what made me happy♥
Sensationnel

Postby Rex » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:41 am

Dreamz, how you do it? Did wear it everyday? I currently wearing the medium and would eventually like to wear the small (I also would like a smaller waist naturally).

I was so jealous when I first saw that pic Dreamz. I kept telling myself I need a small waist/big ass ratio just like Dreamz
Rex

Postby Tony Zhang » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:49 am

I used Giovanni shampoos and conditioners on my hair. I's first wash with a clarifying shampoo and dc with their Deeper Moisture conditioner. I also like to plop the hair when drying.
Tony Zhang

Postby MsShayelove » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:51 am

in class thinking about hair too.. sigh.. going to the beauty supply store and picking up some developer and color.. changin' my natural hair style.. gunna look fly ;)
MsShayelove

Postby Celie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:57 am

Finally decided to take the blowdryer and flat iron to my 2c..... guess I don't need to buy any straight hairs....IF I am willing to spend the time and energy blowdrying/flat ironing and wrapping.
Celie

Postby 4Designers » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:58 am

I know they're trying to change ppl's opinions of the company, but idk if mediocre hair is the way. I have it soaking in a deep conditioning concoction. Hopefully this works. I'm gonna leave it for an hour and see if that helps!
4Designers

Postby janettad » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:12 am

A girl in one of my classes today was talking to her friend about how she's gonna get an invisible part and it looks just like a real part. I was all Broken Heart
She intimidates me though, so I didn't wanna suggest a closure to her
janettad

Postby LyhteHairBeauty » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:15 am

Well my quest to stop being so nice is off and running... Told my sister no to watching her kids... Told this dude who wanted me to drive 40. Minutes out of my way to pick him up NO.....

I have my own problems and I will not add yours to the mix ...

On a side note I'm sure this dude sitting in this off section of my school is a bum and doesn't go here.
LyhteHairBeauty

Postby deme2372 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:22 am

why do you have to pay if you won it, and how/why did you win? yesterday was a holiday, maybe you'll get an invoice tonite!
deme2372

Postby Natural Lady » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:23 am

my hair is growing like crazy! the bi weekly deep conditions under the net is paying off. i shall continue this! when i stretched my hair it was past my shoulder. noot too far down. but it definitely shoulder length in some areas. I got to get my front to match my back/sides. im really excited!
Natural Lady

Postby MsMiamiLady » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:33 am

I am going to be up allllll night dye/sealing this hair! yikes!!! maybe ill skip the sealing? this go round (Kevin CN wefts). I didnt split the weft so hopefully I should be straight.
MsMiamiLady

Postby Rex » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 am

We all know of people like this. Same thing that makes the show relatable.

This isn't directed towards anyone but...if the people on The Game were playing golf, going skiing every weekend, dining with the queen and eating caviar while watching an Opera...millions of people would complain that these characters are "selling-out" or "acting white".
Rex

Postby jazzired » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:40 am

I never got into the game but i did watch it last night, and it is the first time I've seen a black show with well off characters although they do have some stereotypical drama
jazzired

Postby RoxieDream » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:44 am

I have just spent the last hour crawling round on my hands and knees sealing the wefts of my Brazilian straight for the first time ever. Didn't know about sealing until I found this site and had major issues with shedding.
RoxieDream

Postby KPH » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:47 am

I am praying for him as well as for me.. Pllease convince my husband to go away this weekend without me to his family's gathering. I need to split, seal my wefts and install without him sitting there staring at me the entire weekend and he need to understand that he can actually have a good time without me.

If you do this, I will continue my promise not to laugh and talk about people regularly.
KPH

Postby JuSLiVn » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:51 am

enjoying my freetress tina wig, giving my hair a break from installs.
JuSLiVn

Postby carolina cutie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:53 am

t was about 55 degrees during the day and drizzled a tiny bit at night. It's supposed to be in the 40-65 range during the day for my entire stay here, so I can't complain considering it's already in the negatives back at school. I hope it hits 70 by the time I leave in Mid-March so I can hit a beach or two.
carolina cutie

Postby paulbelgium » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Everytime I go to WM I almost catch a case. It's always packed - even early in the am and the lines are ridiculously long. There are never enough registers open and the customers...don't even get me started.
paulbelgium

Postby JuSLiVn » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:51 pm

And to say that he wasn't a philanthropist is a misstatement. So he didn't make a public statement of his giving in the same way that Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg has. Blah.

He's given enough and now is not the time to question his motivations.
JuSLiVn

Postby msteelove » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:03 pm

why do we expect that people who are amazing in one respect are amazing in ALL respects. its not possible. there's always going to be something wrong with someone if you dig for it.

For the record, I think it is terrible that he wasn't a charitable person.
msteelove

Postby Ateyaaa » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:04 pm

He was rich at 23 and could get DNA testing. He didn't bother reaching out to her until she was a teenager. Wonder how he hit that brilliant epiphany. That's a damn shame.

No way how you slice this ish, that's some griminess that I can't get with period. Even if the man is dead now, I'm not going to glaze over that mess.

People stay putting him on this invincible complex. And I would have definitely talked about this prior to his death if it wasn't for the fact that I was sympathetic when I heard the news of his death, started to research more about his life, and saw that mess.

ETA: And no, I don't think the article should question about whether or not Jobs should have donated more of his money. This is why we need taxes and make sure the politicians in office stop catering to the rich.
Ateyaaa

Return to Wigs