The difference between Chinese and Indian Remy

The difference between Chinese and Indian Remy

Postby bellahoney » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 pm

The difference between Chinese and Indian Remy Can someone tell me the difference between the two... Is the chinese remy less frizzy then indian?
bellahoney

Re: The difference between Chinese and Indian Remy

Postby mzsophisticated » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:38 pm

I like my curls and waves soft and light too. IR is softer and lighter. IR KS is the most realistic I have ever seen. IR yaki from china looks like dolls hair to me. I think that IR Yaki or IR texturized AA hair from different AV's are on another level.
The AA hair I got from LaceLocs was the best replication I have ever owned. I bought a few from lacelocs. AAMH was good too and so was Zarawigs. No shine and no doll hair look. The IR looked just as good if not better than the chinese hair. Denovo hair has a variety of aa textures from doll hair to KS.
mzsophisticated

Postby Day36 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:40 pm

I have been itching to try a YAKI IR from REX or LYDIA but I'm afraid it's going to look like Barbie hair. Has anyone tried it? I stopped buying IR light Yaki from Chinese vendors cause it's wack most of the time.
Day36

Postby msbhavn90250 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:41 pm

some IR light yaki is very shiny too.. but it depends on who makes it.. but personally i like the IR light yaki too, as well as the CR light yaki.. but the chinese for me looks more realistic, but I like IR b/c I don't mind the shine.. KS i don't fool with and never brought any b4.. b/c I hate crimps and if i get a crimpy look yaki i'll scream.. LOL
BOTH: of mine's were made by Kevincn.. he made the best...
msbhavn90250

Postby Aggie » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Some of that IR light yaki looks like dolls hair to me. Chinese hair looks 100X more realistic. If I were taking a chance, it wouldn't be on IR. They have some KS without crimps. It just looks like black hair blow dried.
Aggie

Postby HairGirl203 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm

yes i agree some of them they don't do the process right so they are more straight than light yaki.. Kevincn's were always on point, even his IR that's b/c he started the techique.. back in the day he was the only one that had them.. but I do agree the chinese is the most realistic looking..
HairGirl203

Postby msbhavn90250 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:48 pm

The lite yaki didn't agree with me. It was pretty I don'yt know if it was how my stylist cut the wig but it just didn't behave the way I wanted it to. I wore it once and that was it. Keep in mind that I did ask him to color the cly so maybe that was my problem. His malaysian was pretty. His hairlines are great but he can be a dik at times
msbhavn90250

Postby Charz » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:53 pm

that's very pretty and i can see why a IR would make a better KS b/c the hair shaft isn't as thick, and it wouldn't be as overwhelming as the chinese would in that texture..
Charz

Postby ChocolatePie777 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Ladies is it possible to order a straight unit and ask a vendor to add some yak and If so what would be the percentage of yak to give it a bit of texture
ChocolatePie777

Postby Charz » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:55 pm

I think someone did that before and it came out beautifully. They mixed textures. I've never done it before but I would imagine it would depend on whether you want it equal 50/50 or more on the light side vs. more on the yaki side.
Charz

Postby Charz » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:55 pm

IR is horrible all around...After a week of having it, it always bunches up, and then starts needing a bleach bath.

Chinese is a thicker shaft. Its perfect for straight styles.
Charz

Postby IDareT'sHair » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:56 pm

I all confused I want a new one and now I not sure of the tecture and thats the conundrum I am in
IDareT'sHair

Postby An_gell » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 pm

I agree,I think Indian is only good for curly or wave styles.Straight styles would be chinese hair all the way.because Indian hair poof out too much.
An_gell

Return to Wigs