What's the longest an full lace human hair wigs has lasted?

What's the longest an full lace human hair wigs has lasted?

Postby bellahoney » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:23 am

What's the longest an full lace human hair wigs has lasted? This question is for the vets: what is the longest time you have had an full lace human hair wigs stay usable? Some websites say that an full lace human hair wigs can last "a lifetime" which doesn't sound right to me, but how long has one lasted you? And I mean without ventilating the bald spots
bellahoney

Re: What's the longest an full lace human hair wigs has last

Postby Natural Lady » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:38 am

I have full lace human hair wigs that are in excellent condition that are well over 5 years old and my oldest is nine to ten years old (but I don't wear it anymore) But they were made by a master full lace human hair wigs maker in the U.S.. i unfortunately can't speak from personal experience about the Chinese vendors but I have friends that have had their full lace human hair wigs last a few years (with shedding issues and a few creative combing to cover bald spots.
Natural Lady

Postby jamoca5 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:40 am

The answer to that will depend on the initial quality of the wig, your maintenance regimen and the number of full lace human hair wigs you have in circulation.If you wear a full lace human hair wigs 24-7-365 then it will be more worn down than if you are rotating ten full lace human hair wigs for the year.I know people who've bought from popular vendors here who've killed their wigs in 3 months. It just depends on many factors.
jamoca5

Postby SweetAKA » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:57 am

I am not a vet, but I am willing to bet that if you have several and you rotate them they can last a good while.If you have one and your have normal wear and tear, I can't see it lasting for a real long time.
SweetAKA

Postby geejay » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:59 am

I have a unit from loong that I purchased over a year ago that I wore practically everyday for at least fine-six months. To this day, it is still my favorite unit and I refuse to let her go. No issues with it thus far. The only adjustment I made to the unit is adding tracks in the back to give it more length and that baby is still alive and kicking. I use her for backup purposes only.Like said before, it depends on how often you wear the unit and how well you care for it. another example is that i purchased a frontal from loong and truth be told, i have worn the frontal at least twenty five days out of the month for the last six to seven months and my baby is still holding up strong. i had to buy another frontal cause i want to cut a meaghan good swoosh in the front of the old frontal and if that doesn't work out, at least i have a backup frontal and my old standby full lace human hair wigs.
geejay

Return to Wigs