Who has the most realistic Lace Front

Who has the most realistic Lace Front

Postby eamarsha » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Who has the most realistic Lace Front I am curious, and searching for the vendor who has the most realistic, on point lf ever made regardless of the cost. I am going to do a search and will post my research shortly.
eamarsha

Re: Who has the most realistic Lace Front

Postby Ready » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:17 pm

i have used 4 diff vendors in the pass and my best looking unit was from thehairfairy she cut and style and the hairline was really nice
Ready

Postby SwingPrincess » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:24 pm

well this was on one of the other threads, and I might try and rent one of these just to check it out. I see they rent units for special occasions.
SwingPrincess

Postby sensi sweetie » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:28 pm

best hairline i ever had and mine was a stock unit....however i had some shedding after a month i think my shedding was a combo of me washing too much and not sealing knott...i intend get more experence with lace game before i order another unit from her
sensi sweetie

Postby Nubialady » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:29 pm

really off the subject but does anyone know if it is ok to use cholesterol deep conditioning cream with carrot oil on a unit?
Nubialady

Postby iheartsmimi » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:32 pm

all about my hair - good quality hair, the hairline was a tad thick

I love Ms. Lola's hairline on a light density. Holly made nice hairlines too but I heard her hair is crap now.
iheartsmimi

Postby La Colocha » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:34 pm

.although AM thinks she's on to a good resource...all mine have to be tweaked and ventialted...
La Colocha

Postby AllyOrNotAlly » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:40 pm

I see baby hair bangs. Dead The cuts are ermmm...okay, but I know a true professional precision cut when I see one.
Ain't no way I'm pay 5 or 6 hundred for that. I can buy3 or 4 nice units from a CV for the same price just like she did.
I just can't do it, knowing I still have to put work in.
AllyOrNotAlly

Postby chocolatethai » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:42 pm

ou charge 100 extra dollars for a precision cut. Can you please do this^^^ so I can buy one of your wigs? No baby hair bangs please. None of the above have baby hair bangs.
chocolatethai

Postby AllyOrNotAlly » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:45 pm

I used to like them, but they are nothing special. Their wigs are mediocre and in fact, the texurized wigs that I bought have plenty of synthies mixed in. They have goneThumbs%20Down hill. Their precision cuts are wack. They must have gotten someone new to cut the hair. The last one I got was bluntly cut straight across the backShocked... Me no likie.
AllyOrNotAlly

Postby MrsS » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:47 pm

I'm just too picky... don't pay me any mind...LOL
Bottom line is, when I get mine, I do customize them just for me.
MrsS

Postby SweetAKA » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:50 pm

has anyone tried Ruth's Beauty Parlor wigs? I'm thinking of buying from her
SweetAKA

Postby LaBelleLL » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:51 pm

I don't think you will ever consistently find a great hairline .. straight from the vendor. Everyone's asthetic is different.

You have to get a decent vender ... where you have ordered light to medium density and it really IS light to medium density - then sit down and 'doctor' on it yourself.

It's the only way.

The lf game is not for the lazy or for people that want a quick fix. It demands your attention to detail.
LaBelleLL

Postby EPITOME » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:53 pm

You are so right about that. I have a new unit that needs to be thinned out quite a bit and I refuse to touch it until I have the time and stamina to do it.
EPITOME

Postby jamoca5 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:54 pm

well not all of us have the skills to thin down a hairline or make a "precision hair cut" some of us have to pay for other peoples time
jamoca5

Postby Ravengirl » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:58 pm

This is so true....... i too used to think that way when i first got into the LF game, but after buying from some reputable AVs and more than a dozen CVs, i realise you have to tweak it to your taste.
Ravengirl

Postby MzPrince » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 pm

I am a retired cosmetologist who was a platform artist so actually being in a salon became rare so my skills are different I did hair shows and there are different areas ie (color cuts styling etc) I'm having a custom Malaysian unit permed and colored I could have tried myself but I wanted it to come out perfect and if it went wrong I wouldn't be the one to suffer both the cost and my egoOuch I still work on my old peices but if they shed or break off or I #uck them up I wont feel bad but a new unit I leave that to someone who has the expertise that I now dont haveStern%20Smile.
MzPrince

Postby Charz » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Every wig i get has something that needs to be done to it especially from a cv. I have had luck with clw, her hairlines are cool. Rotesha is cool too. I always cut my wigs myself. But my best hairline came from clw.
Charz

Postby FindingMe » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:04 pm

it is possible to receive a natural hairline from CV. When custom ordering of course. I'm so sensitive about this, so my new custom order has a whole lot of details and guidelines, so it took me 4 days to find a vendor that will treat it seriously. I got in contact with Freedelee (had no idea it was him, in other way I'd probably skip them) and his customer service was sooo proffessional, other vendors just said "yeah, we can do this", without any questions!! so I didn't believe em Pinch And that Oliver guy from Freedelee was asking me a lot of questions, consulting with his technician before confirming anything, so I believed he really can produce me such a realistic unit.
I was doing a search here on Freedelee and he had only good reviews, one claimed very natural hairline, so you may want to look into him
I was supposed to wait with ''promoting'' him on here until I get that unit Tonguein a month, because he may be just playing proffesional, but I really think its going to turn out great
FindingMe

Postby curlycoilycandi » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:05 pm

I practiced on my beaters and wigs and cutting and thinning hair is not my thing.
I'll be ordering my LF next month and I have to find a vendor that does it all for me; BLeaching, hairline, knows how to do a light density, great curl pattern, etc. Because I'm not that good with doing hair and I can't afford to keep ruining wigs.
I wish I could send my hair to Ashley's Mom or whomever so she can doctor it. Hell, I'll even pay!
curlycoilycandi

Postby Natural Lady » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:07 pm

In this age of technology why can't vendors show u video progress of your actual wig being ventilated in that way, if u don't want superthick hairlines or massive baby hairs, u can communicate that with them in real time. I wish a vendor would do this, that way, the LF would be on point! Yahoo messenger is free with video capabilities it's not that hard to do. I'm still researching vendors for my next purchase. It's frustrating because if you gat a good hairline, u may get bad hair quality and vice versa. Oh well, back to researching.
Natural Lady

Postby Kiwi2g2 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:09 pm

I called the woman at high definition hair and then called another high end wig maker I think it was vision illusions and since they also charge 5000 and upwards for some of thier wigs, I asked about the cap for high def hair. I was advised, that the cap was made for another client who is now getting a swiss cap and that the cap construction is much like a thin swim cap.
I asked if this was like thin skin, and I was advised no it's not as hot as thin skin, but it is a form of latex.
Kiwi2g2

Postby ChocolatePie777 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:12 pm

I went to the High Definition Hair place and checked them out. I was very impressed with what I saw. I felt the base of the unit and it didn't have the thin-skin, latex feel to it. Sort of felt like light paper but it was very strong so you would be certain that it would't tear. I got a good quote for about 1,400 for a unit that was 25-50% high definition (the rest would be swiss lace but it looked super undetectable. I am still considering til this day. When I get my monies right, I will make that trip again and get me one of those units.
ChocolatePie777

Postby HairGirl203 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm glad to hear that they are as good as their website suggests. I am definitely looking to have a unit from them at the end of the year but since they do not sell online, I am making a trip to the US ( i live in Europe).
HairGirl203

Postby msteelove » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Wow, so it is a thin latex. I wonder how it looks in person. I will call them again, but 1400 my goodness. Was the unit really undetectable? Do you think your head will get hot?
msteelove

Postby MooMonSTAR » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:19 pm

I wonder can we get that base, and have a custom unit made ourselves for less costs. You know how we roll ova here..
MooMonSTAR

Postby HairGirl203 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:21 pm

I received a email from high definition hair, that stated for 12 inches, the units begin at 1835 for 25% High definition and the rest swiss lace. I am currently researching similar bases to see if this product is offered in another form for alot less cost. for 50% high defenition, the unit starts at 2400 upwards to 4200 for 100. They mentioned they do tint the base to match the skin color.
I wonder if the base is silicone, if so, there are others offering this same product, I am going to post my research in a separate thread in case there is more information out there that someone else may know about..
HairGirl203

Postby slimjuicy » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Meechie those hairlines are superior, I think these look really great. Did you have to do much tweeking. I am on CLW website now.
slimjuicy

Return to Wigs